What can be a better time than this week, to begin a small initiative – “Sharing Love”. All of us have learnt or acquired something in life that can be shared with others. This might inspire them, help them or just give them a moment of happiness. Via “Sharing Love” I will make an effort to make someone happy.
This week, because it is the week of Love (Read: Valentine’s Day), I am making Free memorable Wallpapers!
Missing your partner, spouse, love of your life or simply want to freeze a memory on your phone or laptop – this is how I will make your moment of love & inspiration come true:
1. Send me your favorite picture – this could be your picture with your Valentine, your Pet, your BFF or a picture that has always inspired you
2. Share in few words what made that moment special or a quick story behind the picture (can be as short as your Twitter or Facebook post)
3. I will make a wallpaper of this picture and lace it with a beautiful quote or micro-poetry. Don’t forget to mention if you want a –
– Quote or Micro-poetry
– You want it to be Romantic or Inspirational
4. Ting….receive your Memorable wallpaper by 13th Feb, 2014 midnight!
Sounds good? Few points I want to mention:
– I will take requests only until 12th Feb, 2014
– Because of the short timeline, I will take only 5-7 requests. So the sooner you send your request the better 🙂
– Send your requests on firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a sample of a memorable wallpaper I have created for myself. I clicked this picture on a beautiful street of Langkawi and gave it a touch of my thoughts..
Can’t wait to Share love!